Project Management & Consultancy
WORX Project Management & Consultancy is a small company providing a wide range in professional services. Company owner, Joost Raimond, has a long experience in international project management for both large and small scale projects. The involvement in projects can range from incidental business consultancy to full turn key project management. WORX provides a competitive advantage to its Clients by fast and accurate operation.
The scope of services includes, but is not limited to:
• Overall Project Management
• Construction Managament
• Project Controls
• Business Consultancy Services
• Interim management
• High value engineering consultancy
• Product design, development and fabrication support
• Product sourcing
• Subsidy/Grant management
Project Manager, Senior Consultant, WORX Project Management & Consultancy.
Joost Raimond is Owner, Project Manager and Senior Consultant at WORX Project Management & Consultancy bv. With a long background in EPCM engineering and project management in the Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector, Joost has a broad skill set that can be employed in a wide range of projects. Involvement can range from incidental business consultancy in order to resolve immediate business issues to full turn key project management in areas ranging from real estate development to full lifecycle product development.
Joost is in the business of helping organizations improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing business problems and development and execution of plans for improvement.
Based on experience, Joost Raimond can offer flexible and agile project management with short response times and a "no-nonsense" approach.
WORX can help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. We consult with our clients to build effective organizations, innovate & grow, reduce costs, manage risk, perform authority engineering and leverage talent. It is our aim to support you in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
WORX can help if:
- You are looking for ways to improve your business, expand your market through employing one or more of the following strategies; outsourcing, low-cost country sourcing, e-sourcing, or simply more efficient procurement.
- You need interim management to cope with rapid changes in your business operations.
- You need support in any phase of an EPCM project.